Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Challenge :) Nov 14-20th

Crate a card with 3 buttons, ribbon, and something gold or a thanksgiving decoration. This was the challenge this week. At first I kept thinking to my self man I add a lot to this card holy cow it's going to look like I dropped in on the ground and the glue was still wet..LOL but then I got to looking at it and I didn't do to bad :) As for the girls on the DT the one's I have seen look great so far. Not that I expect anything less from them they are great and have rocking idea's all the time.

Also don't for get to check out the ladies on the DT's blogs they have great stuff you will only get to see on there blogs. Unless your Laura she got a cool gift and her's is no longer blogspot.com anymore its just http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com she's moving up in the world wide web lol :) So if you have her blog save make sure you change it you don't want to miss out on any of the great projects and ideas she has.

Here is my card I did it all button's, ribbon, something gold, and thanksgiving :) hope you like it.
Our first DT lady this week is LAURA @ Laura's Crafts and More Here card is awesome just like always. I love the look of the card at great job. Oh don't for get her web address is not blogspot.com it's just .com now she's a big shot......LOL :0) 
Ashley is our next lady on the line up this week. You can follower her blog @ Made Especially for You you can also enter the DT challenge she has going over on her blog as well.


Next on our line up is Mignon she is new to the DT and we are so happy to have her. You can follower her @ Princess Cricut Cutz It's great to have her on the team. She is also giving away Blog candy if you become a follower so jump on over and check her blog out.


Carol is next up on the challenge line up you can check her out @ Card stock scissors and glue she would love to see you. I think this Turkey is to cute to eat.
Next lady up on the line up is Lisa you can stop by her blog @ htLisa's creative Niche the color's so remind me of the fall.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Becky you're so funny!! :) Super cute card you made! Love the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful projects!!! Love them all, great work this week girls!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete