Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nov 21st-30th Challenge

Nov 21st – 30th

     This week’s challenge is to make a Christmas ornament of you choice using anything you want to. I would try to go for something that you normally wouldn’t use for an ornament. But, anything you feel like using is fine with me. I can’t wait to see what you do for this one. :) this week is a bit longer for the challenge because of Thanksgiving.

First up this week we have Lisa L. @ Lisa's Creative Niche Her ornament is just great I love the old school paper it reminds me of Christmas as a kid.



Next up we have the Laura @ Laura's Crafts and More Here is her ornament she made with the cute little snowman on it :) this ornament makes me want some hot chocolate lol
Next up is Ashley @ Made Especially For You she bought the cute wooden ornaments at Michael's and painted them with acrylic paint and then made glitter glue and covered them they are just so COOL.

Here is Carol's ornament you can check her out @ Cardstockscissorsandglue She found a stick in her husbands things and made this ornament.
This is Becky's (Mine) I made it using a spoon that I hand painted a Santa on and then Tied a ribbon on it with a little bell.
Next up is Charlotte She made this for a sweet little boy who is no longer with us :( it is a very beautiful ornament.
  

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, ladies! Everyone's ornaments turned out great. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete