Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oct 17-23 Weekly DT Challenge.

Oct 17-23 Weekly Challenge- A Easel Card! I was looking around for something different to give us all for a challenge that maybe one time it could be a swap and I came across this card on Scrapbook.com in the gallery section and it gave this link on a how to make a Easel card so I thought this would be something fun and different that I have not done I am hoping it something you all will like as well.

For all of you followers I am going to post a Mr. Linky and I would love to see your Easel Card's as well maybe if I get enough of you to post I can offer something :) for the one card with the most comments 

This is my card for the week this is my first Easel card I don't think I did to bad on it. I can't not wait to see the rest of the talented ladies cards that are on my DT team.



Lisa L is the first lady up this week check her out @ Lisa's Creative Niche She made her card for her Father-in-law in mind he has a birthday coming up (Happy Birthday from all of us here)
Laying flat
Front view
Laura is up next on our rocking list of ladies her easel card is just great blues, yellows, and oh butterfly's. I love butterfly's! Stop by Laura's Blog @ Laura's Crafts and More and see what else she has for you this week. Keep a look out for her little storage secrets she lets out of the bag every week. They are very handy.
 Side view :)
Our next DT Lady is Tammy @ The Cricut Craft Chamber her card is so cute with the little owls on it. Let's stick together I just love that how cute can that be.

Our next lady is Ashly :) she did a cool card and set it up like an invatation. I had never thought to do that till she did it you can check out her blog @ Made Especially for You

This would be great when guess bring it with them they could use it as a place card to :) just a thought I had....lol
 
This is Carols card you can check her blog @ Cardstockscissorsandglue I love the Hibiscus on it I have a tattoo of one on my wrist with my name in Hawaiian that I got at TNT tattoo in 2006 just love it. Thanks for such a great card Carol.


4 comments:

  1. lOVELY! I will try to make an easel card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Love the make a wish on the front! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to post a Comment :) Can't wait to see your card Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so nice, mine will be up tomorrow and I wonder should I redo it real quick. GREAT job all of you.


    Tammy

    ReplyDelete